Madness Mini 4 Madness Mini 4

omg enough!

we get it, madness is awesome! but we don't need 700 madness style/tribute animations. It's been done to death! GOD!

Shrinkz responds:

but that's not my fault, is it?

Flash Comedy Extravaganza Flash Comedy Extravaganza

lol so true

I guess some needed to finally say something about the unbelievable garbage that makes it on NG.

Box Intro Box Intro

THat was neato

How come this is 100 times better than that mario fight u just released?

D-mc responds:

I just signed up for newgroudns tonight.
the mario fight was made wayyyyy earlier then this intro :D.

Drugs are bad.... XD Drugs are bad.... XD

I like ur anime style :D

Making fun of those crappy animes and the randomness was awesome. I only gave u zero in sound is cuz linkin park can suck my chota XD

0-The-Dark-0 responds:

The whole Linkin park thing was a YTMND joke.

The Art of Fighting NS The Art of Fighting NS

Not bad

Being a Naruto fan myself it was well put together. Only thing about all these naruto submissions to NG is all pixelated. Someone make one thats not pixelated! It was still kick anus.

Naruto Tribute Naruto Tribute

It's ok

Atleast u tried something. I'm a fan of Naruto myself and it was just fine. To the last reviewer, who cares about originallity anymore. Pretty much everything on NG is ripped off from another artist.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

Meh

All i understood out of this was blah blah blah im a whiner. It's not his fault that people didnt decide to stop him when he started ebaumsworld. And plus from reading most of these reviews, every one said yeah u rock, bring him down in chains! But truth is most of them will still continue to go to ebausmworld. This was a lost cause animation. Thats just what I think.

littleFoot littleFoot

One thing to say...

You are an animation GOD! I hope one day to animate like you.