The death and birth The death and birth

uhhh

ill try to keep this simple.
Animation & style - not bad, but seems inconsistant from the person dying to the person just born.
Meaning & concept - No offense but from watching this, & reading your comments, how does another person dying from another dimension and being born in our dimension give symbolic meaning to life. It makes sense in theory but for what you have showcased, that did not come across. When i watched this, it showed no specification of different life forms living on seperate worlds, and had simply was way to short and minimalistic to convey any real meaning besides the fact dead things comeback reincarnated.

I liked that you tried thou and support you in your future animation projects.

A Gift to the Face A Gift to the Face

aweomse awesome awesome idea

but, it seems uve been workin on ur flash skills but weak execution

I love the HALO World I love the HALO World

Cool vid

really good work and its great that its about how halo and how you think its awesome but dont hopefully u dont take this the wrong way (including all u halo fanboys) but halo sucks. I win

TOFUZILLA TOFUZILLA

you amazing bastard

i commend you on great flash. ive always wanted to a simple flash with two opposing sides kicking each others ass for reason. You have done what i could never with my crappy flash abilities but always wished. it's good to see that some people still can create a well made random fighter instead of stick. (but some r really good :O). awesome job, hopefully well see more of this kind of flash.

Weebl and Bob : Cube Weebl and Bob : Cube

awesome as always

weebl n bob is so funny ^_^ n i love how u parodied portal.

ps. boncha ur dumb. :D

YUGIOH SUX YUGIOH SUX

LOL awesome

havent seen this in years, but watching it again was awsome. honestly i didnt like as much, but back then i loved it, and i still do. crappy, but great work.

ps. YUGIOH SUX!

Till death do us part Till death do us part

dude, im drunk lol

anyways, your more truthful when ur drunk right? it sux 2 know some families are like that? hope yours wasnt like that. :S. i've seen this, and your work before, thats why i think luis day is awesome XD . anyways truthful or not, great flash, keep up the good work. peace.

Soul Cream Soul Cream

Sir you are fucked up

wtf, i understand you have a style of animation, but jesus christ, that was the most fucked up thing ive ever seen in my life

Mecha-Death: Pilot Mecha-Death: Pilot

You need animators?

I highly doubt it. this was very well made, all u need is to work on the graphix more thats it. This pwns so hard.

Final Cut Final Cut

Awesome

this was great, do more, lol